- Thematic/Narrative: "Summer"
- Visual: Only use color pencils
- Structural/OuBaPoian: Beautiful Outlaw - You cannot use any of the letters in your name in your comic's text
This submission by Laura Knetzger, who recently graduated, features all the constraints in an unconventional comics form.
Greg Maggi's submission takes us to a red and blue dreamscape. This week's thematic constraint is "Ocean," so I wonder how he will treat the subject differently if he chooses that challenge. Can you make a comic about the ocean without showing it?
Did you draw a comic under last week's constraints? Click here for submission instructions.
This week's constraints are:
- Thematic/Narrative: "Ocean"
- Visual: You cannot draw with you dominant hand
- Structural/OuBaPoian: Palindrome - Your comic can be read normally and in reverse